Scriptures verses on
& judgment (King James Version)
(kjv) - "I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again,
The Lord shall judge his people. It is a fearful thing to
fall into the hands of the living God."
3:18 - (kjv)
- "He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that
believed not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in
the name of the only begotten Son of God.
John 1:9 -
(kjv) - If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive
our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
John 3:4 -
(kjv) - Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for
sin is the transgression of the law.
3:28-29 - (kjv)
- "Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the
sons of men, and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall
blaspheme: Nut he that shall blaspheme against the Holy
Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal
10:26 - (kjv)
- For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge
of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins.
John 5:16 -
(kjv) - If any man sees his brother sin a sin [which is] not unto
death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin
not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that
he shall pray for it.
28:13 - (kjv)
- "He that confesseth and forsaketh his sin shall have mercy,
but he that covereth his sin shall not prosper.
John 1:7 -
(kjv) - But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we
have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ
His Son cleanseth us from all sin."
59:2 - (kjv)
- But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and
your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.
- (kjv) - "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory
- (kjv) - "If
ye love me, keep my commandments"
- (kjv) - "And
said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the LORD thy
God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give
ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put
none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the
Egyptians: for I AM the LORD that healeth thee."
- (kjv) - The
wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through
Jesus Christ our Lord.
John 2:3-4 -
(kjv) - And
hereby we do know that we know him, of we keep his commandments.
He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a
liar, and the truth is not in him."
(kjv) - Who
forgiveth all thine iniquies; who healeth all thy diseases,
(kjv) - The
soul that sinneth, it shall die.
John 1:2 -
(kjv) - Beloved,
I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health,
even as thy soul prospereth.
this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any
thing according to his will, he heareth us: .. And if we know that
he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions
that we desired of him.
(kjv) - For
it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good
He that spared not his
own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with
him also freely give us all things?
30:17 - (kjv) - For I will restore health unto thee, and I will
heal thee of thy wounds, saith the LORD: becuase they called thee
an Outcast, saying, This is Zion, whom no man seeketh after.
Scriptures verses on
& hope (kings james version)
- Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing
instant in prayer;
- For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD,
thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
- Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in
believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of
the Holy Ghost.
- Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of
them: for the LORD thy God, he [it is] that doth go with thee; he
will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.
- By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we
stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.
- But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew [their] strength;
they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not
be weary; [and] they shall walk, and not faint.
- Fear thou not; for I [am] with thee: be not dismayed; for I [am]
thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I
will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
And now, Lord, what wait I for? my hope [is] in thee.
Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things [are]
possible to him that believeth.
- And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the
greatest of these [is] charity.
- For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for
what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?
For surely there is an end; and thine expectation shall not be cut
- The hope of the righteous [shall be] gladness: but the
expectation of the wicked shall perish.
- But if we hope for that we see not, [then] do we with patience
wait for [it]
- Blessed [is] the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope
the LORD is.
- But I will hope continually, and yet will praise thee more and
- So then faith [cometh] by hearing, and hearing by the word of
Thou believest that there in one God; thou doest well: the devils
also believe, and tremble.
- But without faith [it is] impossible to please [him]: for he
that cometh to God must believe that he is, and [that] he is a
rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
- And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye
And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.
- For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of
yourselves: [it is] the gift of God:
- For with God nothing shall be impossible.
- Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of
things not seen.
- That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in
the power of God.
- Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine
- Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by
- What [doth it] profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath
faith, and have not works? can faith save him?
Corinthians 5:7 -
(For we walk by faith, not by sight:)
- Be still, and know that [I am] God: I will be exalted among the
heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.